Saturday, August 22, 2009

What I got at Old Navy!

The picture quality is a little crummy, but this is what I got at the Old Navy $3 t-shirt sale.  There was a limit of 5 shirts, but I wanted 7 so I just got back on line.  I also wanted a pair of flipflops to close out the summer in - they were 2 for $5, so I got my mom a pair, too (not pictured).

I had a 20% off coupon, which I used on my transaction for the first 5 shirts and the flipflops.  The other 2 shirts I had to suck it up and pay the full $3.  Oh, well.

The shirts were tagged at $12.50 EACH, which means the total cost of everything pictured here should've been $90.  I paid a little over $20!  What a deal!  To sweeten the pot, I also got 10% my next purchase for filling out a very quick survey with my receipt details online.  Nice!

These shirts will be great under little jackets with jeans or with cute skirts for back-to-school.  I'm lucky because the dress code at my school is pretty casual, so I can count these as work clothes, even though they'll get mostly weekend use.  The flipflops, obviously, I can't  wear to work, but I plan to live in them after 3:00 weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday until October.  

No comments:

Post a Comment