Monday, August 24, 2009

Off to Target

I'm off to Target again.  God, I love Target.  I have some coupons I'm hoping to use to save money both on classroom items and personal items, but I also am in love with some (full price) clothes and shoes that they're selling right now for fall.

The truth is, I'm not like those other money-saving sites I've seen where I won't buy anything at full price... I love a deal, especially on stuff for my classroom, but I buy a lot of stuff at the regular price as well.  While I'll be getting some cat food free with overage (two coupons - one manufacturer's and one target) and might be picking up some Leapfrog Tags ($15.00 with coupon - if I get 2 they'll make a badass center!), and of course the $0.88 colored pencils that went on sale yesterday that I talked about, most of my purchases today will be of normal cost.

Oh, and I have like a million baby wipe coupons that I'm hoping to pair up with some sales.  Because baby wipes are effing expensive.

Anyway, I hope to have some exciting deals to share with you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment