Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick Freebie - freeology.com

Hello, Cheaper Teachers!

I haven't been able to update because things are SO overwhelming to get ready to go back to school.  Even though I don't have to report until Tuesday, September 8 here in NY, there's not a lot of time to set up our classrooms (ONE day!  EEK!) so I'm going in early this week to get things moving.  By Tuesday, I hope to have the bulk of the work done and my paras (I have three this year) will be able to help me with all that's left (artsy stuff, decorating, labeling, etc).  

If I'm scattered the next few days, please forgive me.  One thing that's NEVER free when you're a Cheaper Teacher (or a Good Teacher!) is time.  

BUT I wanted to share a decent website I just found - www.freeology.com.  I didn't want to post sites that give you graphic organizers and stuff, but this one is pretty good.  I've been printing some things that I'll want reproduced in the copy center immediately so that I'm not only ready with a nice classroom on September 9th when the kids come, but that I'm ready to get them learning!

Enjoy setting up!  If anyone finds any great deals, please comment so I can update with the info!  

No comments:

Post a Comment