Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Free Flash Drive!

I save everything to flashdrives - lesson plans, parent letters, schoolwork (when I was still in grad school / when I go for my 30 above), and lots of other stuff.  They're not expensive, but they're not cheap.  But if you can get one for FREE, why wouldn't you?

Head on over to this site and fill out the work questionnaire.  It's a little weird, but teachers are one of the qualifying professions to get the free drive.  Then you'll get a whole bunch of magazine offers.  Just say "no thanks" to everything, plug in your home and work information, decide where to ship your flash drive (usually I ship freebies to the school, but this is a good gadget and I would be afraid it would go missing, so I shipped it to home) and celebrate that in 4-6 weeks you'll have a free storage device!

This goes to the first 500 qualifying respondents, so act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment